Important information in regard to the ongoing Covid-19 Situation:
Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our Montessori Kids Universe families, children and staff. We follow guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities. We strive to maintain our safe and healthy school environment and have implemented new or enhanced health protocols at this time. This includes:
· Staying Home When Appropriate: Both staff and families are required to stay home when not feeling well and follow protocols on returning to school.
· Taking Temperatures: We are screening everyone (staff, children, parents, visitors, etc.) upon arrival.
· Limited Classroom Access: To curb the spread of germs, we are not allowing parents and visitors from to enter the classrooms.
· Masks: Face coverings are required for any adult entering the building and children over the age of 5.
· Greater Health Protocols: We’ve strengthened our existing cleanliness protocols (more frequent hand washing; providing accessible soap, paper towels, hand sanitizer, wipes and masks; and increased cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of surfaces and items in classrooms).