Welcome to MKU Homewood
Currently Serving Ages
Infant/Toddler: 6weeks-2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2-3 years old
Primary: 3-6 years old
Hours of Operation
Read Our Reviews
Who We Are
ABOUT MKU Homewood
The Montessori Kids Universe educational approach is unique compared with
traditional child care. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Homewood
Facts About Our School
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.