Meet the MKU Brandon Staff
About MKU Brandon Montessori School Staff
Our Montessori School Staff at MKU Brandon, provide a nurturing learning environment to Nurture, Inspire and Educate your child.
- Yvonne Kuhn: Ms. Kuhn has over 25 yrs. experience in Montessori, Early Childhood education, and as an elementary educator. Ms. Kuhn holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, and a Master’s Degree in Teaching and Learning Using Technology, and is a certified Montessori Teacher in Early Childhood. Her certification is held from American Montessori Society (AMS), from Orlando Montessori Teacher Education Institute. Ms. Kuhn also holds a Director’s Credential and VPK endorsement.
- Nathalie Santiago: Miss Nathalie is our MKU Brandon Primary & VPK teacher. She has a Bachelor’s degree from USF in History. After receiving her BA she began her Montessori journey, and received her Montessori certification from Orlando Montessori Teacher Education Institute. For almost a decade Miss Nathalie has been sharing her love for the Montessori philosophy, and she believes that teaching is the tool for peace. She is bilingual, and speaks both English and Spanish to the children in the classroom
- Destine Jones: Miss Destine is our toddler teacher. She has received the Early Childhood Education in high school. She is a very nurturing teacher who enjoys working with the toddlers. Being around 8 siblings, sharing and caring comes naturally to her. “I enjoy watching the children grow and blossom knowing that I played a role in their life.”
- Damaris Torres: Miss Damaris is our lead teacher in the pre-primary classroom. She has an Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant, and has her certification in Montessori from North American Montessori Center. Miss Damaris has more than 8 years of experience working with children. She is bilingual, and speaks both English and Spanish to the children in the classroom. “My purpose as a teacher is to give the same love, support, and education that I would want my own children to receive.
- Meleah Hill: Miss Meleah has been working with children for 6 years, and as a Montessori assistant teacher for about 4 years. Meleah’s educational background is as a medical assistant, however her passion is with young children, and is currently pursuing her Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. She absolutely adores working with young children and is thrilled to be apart of their learning process.
- Brittaney Gayle: Miss Brittany is an assistant primary teacher at Montessori Kids Universe Brandon. She has an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. Over the past 10 years she has worked in a childcare and education. She is very passionate about working with, and it children, and her goal is to help make a difference in children’s lives.
Schedule a tour of our facilities to meet our Brandon Montessori school staff and look over our campus. See with your own eyes the combination of the Reggio inspiration and Montessori philosophy reinforces and strengthens the image of the child as a self confident, creative and curious person.