Welcome to MKU Ashburn
Currently Serving Ages
Infant/Toddler: 6weeks-2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2-3 years old
Primary: 3-6 years old
Hours of Operation
Pack: Must Be Labeled
Cater: Schoolhouse Grill – $110 a month added to tuition
Click to Read Our Reviews
Who We Are
ABOUT MKU Ashburn
The Montessori Kids Universe educational approach is unique compared with
traditional child care. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Ashburn
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our Parents Say:
“Clean facilities, caring staff, and very diverse student body. Overall, we’ve had a very positive experience here!” –Rashmee
“I am totally in love with this school. highly recommend the staff and teachers. Miss Absi- primary class teacher is very talented and she knows how to brush up your child’s potential. She is very sweet and nurturing. School head- Miss Amanda is very welcoming and makes your child feel like home!” – Faliha C.