Welcome to MKU South Brunswick
Currently Serving Ages
Infant/Toddler: 6 weeks- 12 months- 2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2-3 years old
Primary: 3-6 years old
Hours of Operation
School provides all snacks. Currently parents provide their child’s lunch.
Read Our South Brunswick Montessori School Reviews
About MKU South Brunswick, NJ School
The MKU South Brunswick Montessori school educational approach is unique compared with traditional child care such as daycare and preschool programs. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU South Brunswick
Facts About Our School
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our MKU South Brunswick Montessori School Parents Say:
“Amazing brand new school with state of the art facilities and well qualified and certified teachers. Lots of natural light, new and amazing playground and on top of everything they provide STEM based education. Kids absolutely it ?” – Ruchira P.