Welcome to MKU Cedar Park
Currently Serving Ages
Nido: 0 – 1 year
Toddler: 1 year – 2 years
Pre Primary : 2 years – 3 years
Primary classes: 3 years – 6 years
Hours of Operation
Our lunches are catered at MKU Cedar Park, providing a heathly, balanced and nutritious lunch for your children.
Read Our MKU Cedar Park Montessori School Reviews
About MKU Cedar Park, TX School
The MKU Cedar Park Montessori school educational approach is unique compared with traditional child care such as daycare and preschool programs. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Cedar Park
Facts About Our School
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our Parents Say:
“Wonderful place for our kids! We are amazed by the knowledge, kindness, and life skills that they are taught each day. The care and love that is showered on them, is beyond what we could have imagined.” –Kelsey R,.
“Clean facilities, caring staff, and very diverse student body. Overall, we’ve had a very positive experience here!” –Rashmee