Welcome to MKU Brandon
Currently Serving Ages
Toddler: 12months- 2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2 years- 3 years
Primary: 3-6 years old
- The Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program (VPK): is a free prekindergarten program for 4 and 5-year-olds who reside in Florida, Focuses on reading, writing and social skills. Prepares children to be ready for Kindergarten
- ZUMBA®KIDS JR: The Zumba Kids Program, is the ultimate dance- fitness party for young Zumba fans. The Kids get the chance to socialize with friends and jam out to their favorite music. This program features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids moving to the beat, get silly, dream big and begin their journey to healthy future.
Hours of Operation
Parents Must Pack Lunch
Read Our Reviews
Who We Are
ABOUT MKU BRANDON
The Montessori Kids Universe educational approach is unique compared with
traditional child care. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Brandon
Facts About Our School
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our Parents Say:
“After visiting 6 day cares in the area I was blown away by the level of professionalism and kindness that the staff and even children greeted us with. The school was light and the classrooms are nice and open. It truly is a different level.” – Sandra
“This is more than just a daycare, this is my sons second family. They show him so much love and affection. He loves the staff (Demaris and Theresa are two absolute gems). There is not one staff member who is not exceptional. My son is thriving and he learns so much that he brings home from daycare. There really are no words to express my gratitude to them for the care they give my boy.” – Danielle Ann Gillespie