Welcome to MKU Brandon
Currently Serving Ages
Toddler: 12months- 2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2 years- 3 years
Primary: 3-6 years old
- The Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program (VPK): is a free prekindergarten program for 4 and 5-year-olds who reside in Florida, Focuses on reading, writing and social skills. Prepares children to be ready for Kindergarten
- ZUMBA®KIDS JR: The Zumba Kids Program, is the ultimate dance- fitness party for young Zumba fans. The Kids get the chance to socialize with friends and jam out to their favorite music. This program features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids moving to the beat, get silly, dream big and begin their journey to healthy future.
Hours of Operation
Parents Must Pack Lunch
Read Our Reviews
About MKU Brandon Montessori School – Brandon, FL
The Brandon Montessori school educational approach is unique compared with traditional child care such as daycare and preschool programs. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Brandon Montessori school
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our Brandon Montessori School Parents Say:
-Yeidy We’ve had our Son enrolled here for quite some time now, and absolutely love the quality of the staff, the facility, and the management.
The Staff at MKU Brandon genuinely care about your child’s well-being, and have a vested interest in their development. They truly make you feel like a member of a loving family. Everyone knows and remembers your name, which is incredibly appreciated.
The facility is exceptionally clean, and far surpasses any competing offering in the immediate area. The classrooms are immaculate and have a wide variety of toys, books, and activities for the children.
Tuition is very reasonable, and there are no unwelcome or hidden fees in sight.
Our Son is happy here, and has developed at a rate that has exceeded our expectations. This is first and foremost a learning academy, and a ‘daycare’ second. Any issues that arise are quickly addressed with teachers and management.
Do yourself a favor, and visit MKU Brandon . You will not be disappointed! I cannot recommend it enough and we continue to be impressed.
-Amber “As educators we took our time looking at schools to decide where to start our child’s educational journey and quickly became very impressed with what Montessori Kids Universe has to offer. We have seen our daughter grow in a positive and supportive environment that has enabled her to learn skills that will last a lifetime. The staff and teachers are top notch and every one knows each student.”
-Sandra “After visiting 6 day cares in the area I was blown away by the level of professionalism and kindness that the staff and even children greeted us with. The school was light and the classrooms are nice and open. It truly is a different level.”