Welcome to MKU Beverly
Currently Serving Ages
Infant: 6 weeks – 1 year 3 months
Toddler: 1 year 4 months – 2 years 9 months
Primary: 2 years 10 months – 6 years
Hours of Operation
Currently using Anthony’s restaurant and A Catered Life to provide your child with a heathly, balanced and nutritious lunch.
Read Our MKU Beverly Montessori school Reviews
About MKU Beverly, MA School
The MKU Beverly Montessori school educational approach is unique compared with traditional child care such as daycare and preschool programs. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Beverly
Facts About Our School
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.