Welcome to MKU Ashburn Montessori School
Schedule a visit!
Currently Serving Ages
Infant/Toddler: 6weeks-2 years old
Pre-Primary: 2-3 years old
Primary: 3-6 years old
Hours of Operation
Pack: Must Be Labeled
Cater: Schoolhouse Grill – $110 a month added to tuition
Click to Read Our Reviews
About Montessori Kids Universe – Ashburn, VA
The Montessori school educational approach is unique compared with traditional child care such as daycare and preschool programs. The MKU child-centered focus aligns with their natural ability to be explorers; preparing the child for a lifelong love of learning. MKU classrooms are carefully prepared environments; providing abundant resources for the child. DaVinci Kids; the MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum, opens the child’s mind to art, science, technology, engineering, and math. Children learn while doing; sparking creativity and natural curiosity.
Facts About MKU Ashburn
- Time-tested Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- Trained and certified teachers.
- Intuitive and interactive learning environments.
- DaVinci Kids; MKU proprietary enrichment curriculum.
- STEAM; Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Low child/teacher ratios.
- Comfortable and inspiring prepared learning environments.
- Foreign Language
- Social Graces and Courtesies.
- Around The World summer curriculum.
What Our Parents Say:
“Clean facilities, caring staff, and very diverse student body. Overall, we’ve had a very positive experience here!” –Rashmee
“I am totally in love with this school. highly recommend the staff and teachers. Miss Absi- primary class teacher is very talented and she knows how to brush up your child’s potential. She is very sweet and nurturing. School head- Miss Amanda is very welcoming and makes your child feel like home!” – Faliha C.